The World’s biggest candle light dinner - Earth Hour 2015
L-Fashion Group is participating in Earth Hour’s lights-off event organised by WWF. Earth Hour is a global movement that inspires people around the world to show their support to the global climate change. Earth Hour is an annual event in which hundreds of millions of people, organisations and corporations are participating around the world.
This year Earth Hour event is on Saturday, 28 March 2015 at 8:30 pm. We will join the hour by turning off lights in Luhta Tower for the whole weekend.
Let’s create the world’s biggest candle light dinner together to raise awareness about climate change.
- WARNING Fraud and Scam Webstores Found
- Luhta, an international partner for LAHTI2017
- President of Finland visits Luhta’s headquarters in Lahti
- Luhta Sportswear Company to outfit Finland’s Olympic team athletes
- Luhta to sponsor Nordic World Ski Championships
- Luhta assists Canada’s ski jumping and combined teams to the top of the world
- Luhta and Lahti Region
- The World’s biggest candle light dinner - Earth Hour 2015
- Luhta Store opening in Yekaterinburg, Russia
- Moda Topical Magazine: Dmitry Tarasov and Olga Buzova
- Team Unique won the World Championships 2013 in synchronized skating in Boston, USA
- Mikko Hirvonen set new world record
- President of Finland presented the 2012 Internationalization Award to L-Fashion Group
- FIS World Snow Day