President of Finland visits Luhta’s headquarters in Lahti
President of Finland Sauli Niinistö visited Lahti and Hollola in the Päijänne Tavastia region on Wednesday, February 22, 2017. The visit was part of the series of regional visits the President is making this year to commemorate Finland’s centenary year. The highlight of the visit was President Niinistö’s opening address at the FIS Nordic World Ski Championships 2017 at the Lahti marketplace at 7 p.m.
The visit to Lahti started at Luhta’s headquarters, where the President toured the company’s headquarters and learned about the company’s international operations. The President of Finland was greeted at Luhta’s headquarters by Managing Director Vesa Luhtanen together with Chairman of the Board Pauli Kulvik, Pekka Luhtanen and Division Director Juha Luhtanen. Luhta designer Johanna Auer was also present to talk about the work of a clothing designer. The President of Finland also saw the company’s collections in the showroom and engaged in a discussion with the hosts about company-related topics.
- Luhta, an international partner for LAHTI2017
- President of Finland visits Luhta’s headquarters in Lahti
- Luhta Sportswear Company to outfit Finland’s Olympic team athletes
- Luhta to sponsor Nordic World Ski Championships
- Luhta assists Canada’s ski jumping and combined teams to the top of the world
- Luhta and Lahti Region
- The World’s biggest candle light dinner - Earth Hour 2015
- Luhta Store opening in Yekaterinburg, Russia
- Moda Topical Magazine: Dmitry Tarasov and Olga Buzova
- Team Unique won the World Championships 2013 in synchronized skating in Boston, USA
- Mikko Hirvonen set new world record
- President of Finland presented the 2012 Internationalization Award to L-Fashion Group
- FIS World Snow Day